Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Paris Hilton On Nicole Richie: 'Fame Got To Her Head'



In a recent interview, Simple Life star Paris Hilton has attacked her former friend Nicole Richie, claiming that she is now only interested in befriending famous people.

Down to earth gal Hilton was taking part in an interview with the Guardian newspaper when she began talking about how Richie has changed.
She said of Richie: "Fame affects people in different ways. I've always remained the same girl and she's just not the same person any more.
"I think she just let fame get to her head. She's only nice to famous people. I don't know what happened to her. She's just not the same sweet girl I used to know. I wish that she'd come back. It breaks my heart."
"(She needs to) say sorry for being mean. I hope we will be friends one day."
Its never, ever gonna happen…


No comments: