Wednesday, July 12, 2006

No More Sex For Paris Hilton


No, this is not a joke. And no she is not going to retire into a convent. And is not a bet that she has to win and not even a part in a movie.Paris Hilton had give up sex for one entire year. Why exactly she did that nobody knows but she mentioned that she imposed the ban on herself because she is convinced that abstaining from all carnal pleasure will help her to "rediscover" herself."I'm doing it just because I want to.


I feel I'm becoming stronger as a person. Every time I have a boyfriend, I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself", she said.Seems that she really changed.

She recently declared that the one-night-stands disgust her and they are "gross": One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait.

You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you", said Hilton.Now we're just curious how she will succeed to bring to an end her promise.

No comments: