Sunday, October 30, 2005

Paris Hilton is a pro at downing Jack Daniel's



LONDON: Sexy actress Elisha Cuthbert has claimed that she struggled to keep up with famous socialite, Paris Hilton's hard-drinking in Australia, when they made House Of Wax.

The blonde actress has revealed that she got the hotel heiress to swap her turquoise drink for whisky when both of them went head-to-head to see who could down more shots without staggering.

"We went out once or twice to go head-to-head on the shots. I can drink, I can hold my liquor, but I think she beat me," The Sun quoted the 24-year-old as telling Glamour magazine.

"I like a Jack Daniel's which I turned Paris on to. Before, she was drinking some turquoise thing. I said: 'Girl, if you're gonna drink, let's do the whisky,'" she added.

No comments: