Sunday, October 23, 2005

Paris Hilton Dates Charlotte Church’s Ex-boyfriend Steven Johnson



Steven: "I've just come back from Vegas with her."

Steven, who was recently dumped by Charlotte and demanded her to pay him £3m from her fortune to stop him from releasing his tell-tale book where he reveals salacious details about their sex life, revealed during a TV show that he and Paris have already enjoyed a luxury holiday together in Las Vegas.

Speaking exclusively to Wales on Sunday last night, Steven confessed: "No, I'm not daunted about going out with anybody who is famous. I have learnt everything I need to know from Charlotte.

Everything with Paris is at its initial stages at the moment and no-one is supposed to know any thing. It was supposed to be a secret. I don't want to say too much, but yeah, I've just come back from Vegas with her."

No comments: