Thursday, June 15, 2006

Paris Hilton loves being single.


The 'House of Wax' star told US daytime talk show 'Live With Regis and Kelly' on Tuesday (13.06.06) that being on her own makes her feel like "a strong woman." She revealed: "I always have a boyfriend all the time,

so I've never really got to know me and, like, have time for myself because I spend all my energy on the boyfriend."I'm a very strong woman. I don't need a man. I can be on my own." Paris - who recently split from her Greek shipping heir lover, Stavros Niarchos - also revealed that she wants to patch up her friendship with former best friend, and 'The Simple Life' co-star, Nicole Richie.She said: "I look at baby pictures. It makes me sad that she's, you know? "We're going through something right now and we'll make up one day." Meanwhile, Paris has attacked Lindsay Lohan for dating her ex, Stavros.The 25-year-old socialite-turned-actress reportedly screamed insults at the 'Mean Girls' star when their paths crossed at New York hotspot Butter on Monday night (12.06.06).She allegedly screamed: "I can't believe you and Stavros! You are ridiculous!" Lindsay replied: "That's how you say hello? I don't need to respond to you."

No comments: