Monday, August 07, 2006

Paris Hilton to Magazine: I'm celibate

LONDON Aug 5, 2006 (AP)— Paris Hilton says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate.

The 25-year-old who gained international fame when a former boyfriend posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine.

"I'm not having sex for a year. … I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime. Of the videotape with Rick Solomon that became one of the most searched-for items on the Internet in 2003, she said: "I never received a dime from it. It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something." The Hilton Hotels heir and uber-socialite told the magazine she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana, who was hounded by photographers.

"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," Hilton is quoted as saying. During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy. When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair, her response was: "Who? … Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like." Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance. "I had to say `hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she is quoted as saying. And why does she like Austria? "Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!"

No comments: