Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Paris Hilton has refused to pose naked in Playboy


Paris Hilton has refused to pose naked in Playboy - despite having already bared all to the world in her leaked sex tape.
The sexy socialite - who unintentionally starred in X-rated home movie 'One Night In Paris' - says Hugh Hefner is desperate for her to feature in his famous magazine. The 24-year-old beauty claims the magazine mogul has hounded her since she was a teenager.
She said: 'They've asked me a million times. Hef has been after me since I was 17, and I got offered a lot of money.
'I'll never do it. Why? Because I'm Paris Hilton.'
Meanwhile, Hilton has been accused of losing control of her bladder in the back of a cab.
Taxi driver Harden Jamison said the blonde star was too drunk to notice what happened when he picked up the 'Simple Life' star, and her boyfriend Stavros Niarchos, after a party in Hawaii.
The driver says he had to mop up the mess with a towel and plans to use the dampened cloth, containing Paris' urine, as DNA evidence against her in court.

No comments: