Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Paris Hilton attacks Nicole Richie


Paris Hilton has blasted former best pal Nicole Richie - branding her "jealous" and "pathetic".
The sexy socialite claims her 'Simple Life' co-star - who she mysteriously fell out with last year - is envious of her because she isn't an A-list celebrity.
She stormed: "She cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and people really don't care about her."
She added: "It breaks my heart. She was my sister. She was the funniest, best person to be around and then she let the fame go to her head.
"She's not the same person any more. I never want to speak to her again - ever."
Paris also blasted Nicole for using her name to promote her book, 'The Truth About Diamonds'.
She fumed to Heat magazine: "It's really pathetic that she needs to use my name to sell something because she's obviously not enough.
"I've been best friends with her since I was two, but when I brought her on to my show, she got very jealous and turned on me for no reason."

No comments: